The Association for Supportive Child Care (ASCC) is a progressive and energetic agency that has provided a variety of services to child care providers, families, and children since 1976.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of care for children in Arizona.
• Technical support for your child care business
• Find Child Care
• Help for employers assisting their workforce to meet child care needs
Featured ASCC Programs
At the Association for Supportive Child Care, each program serves a unique set of needs in the child care field. ASCC is committed to the well-being of children throughout Arizona and supporting child careprofessionals and parents in their role of caring for our future. Here are just a few of our programs:
- ASCC Office Locations
- Find Child Care
- Training for families, friends & neighbors
- Earn a College Degree
- Start a child care business in your home
- Child Care Food Program
- Quality Improvement
- » Arizona Self Study Project
- » Quality First!
- After School Phone Line
- Help for Employers
- Child Care Links