For family child care providers, agencies, and advocates.
Each month, ASCC sponsors a Family Child Care Network Meeting. These meetings are opportunities to:
- Learn new information on a variety of child care issues
- Meet with other family child care professionals in the Phoenix area
- Discuss topics and issues in a positive, encouraging environment
- Have access to resources that pertain directly to family child care providers
Meetings are held once a month, alternating between the East and West Valley. The meetings and training are open to:
- All family child care providers
- Agencies that support family child care providers
- Advocates for early childhood education and care
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact:
480-829-0500 (Maricopa County)
800-535-4599 (Toll Free)