Employers with open positions in the Early Childhood field complete the Employer Job Listing form and submit it to the Job Bank online or by mail. Upon submission, positions will be listed in the Job Bank database for thirty days. When an early child care professional requests a listing of available jobs by submitting their Employee Information online or by mail, the Job Bank will send matching job openings to that individual by mail.
PLEASE NOTE: References and qualifications of job applicants are NOT verified by ASCC, CCR&R, or the Arizona Child Care Job Bank.
Requests for open positions in the early childhood field may be made online or by mail by completing a Job Bank Employee Information form. The Job Bank will send job seekers a listing of potential employers and job openings that match their individual education and experience.
PLEASE NOTE: The Arizona Child Care Job Bank serves as a listing agent and DOES NOT function as an employment agency. It is the responsibility of those seeking jobs to contact potential employers to arrange an interview.
- The Arizona Child Care Job Bank is a free service of the Association for Supportive Child Care’s Child Care Resource & Referral Program.
- The Job Bank matches job openings in the Early Childhood field with child care professionals seeking jobs.
- Positions will be listed with the Job Bank for 30 days. If a position remains open at the end of this time period, employers are encouraged to re-submit the job listing to refresh the opening in the Job Bank database.
- Employer job listings will be mailed to child care professionals seeking jobs. An online version is currently unavailable.
- It is the responsibility of those seeking jobs to contact potential employers to arrange an interview.
- The Job Bank cannot guarantee employment or the current availability of job openings.
- References and qualifications of job applicants are NOT verified by ASCC, CCR&R, or the Arizona Child Care Job Bank.
- The Job Bank serves as a listing agent and is NOT an employment agency.
For more information about the Arizona Child Care Job Bank, please contact:
480-829-0500 x 1213 (Maricopa County)
800-535-4599 x 1213 (Toll Free)
Job Bank Quick Links
Child Care Employers
Child Care Professionals
Want to know more?
|Join Our Mailing List|