Participants may receive either 60 hours of training or three (3) college credits at no cost.
Child Care Professional Training is funded by the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Child Care Administration.
- Child Development
- Positive Discipline and Guidance
- Creating a Developmentally Appropriate Learning Environment
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
- Child Nutrition and Menu Planning
- Mathematics in Early Childhood
- Health and Safety
- Diverse Abilities and Early Childhood
- Licensing, Rules and Regulations
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Professional Development
- Keeping Children Healthy in Child Care
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Individuals interested in entering or currently employed in the child care and early education profession are encouraged to participate in the CCPT.
For more information on dates and locations, and to register for a Child Care Professional Training, please contact
480-829-0500 x 1133 (Maricopa County)
800-535-4599 x 1133 (Toll Free)